Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome!

My name is Exotica, and I am a stripper. I also have a Bachelor's degree in Writing/Journalism. I have been dancing for approximately six years.

I love reading, writing, poetry, music, video games, playing the guitar, fishing, bowling, good food and puzzles. I rarely drink. I don't do drugs. I'm not what most people would classify as a typical stripper. I've always considered myself somewhat of a dork.

Like many girls, I began dancing to help pay my college tuition. When I graduated, I soon realized that I made much more money as a stripper than as a desperate, entry-level job whore. While I am definitely interested in other various career pursuits, I have continued to dance one or two nights a week to financially support myself. I am not ashamed of it. Stripping is a means to an end, a job-and that is all. There's nothing more frustrating than dealing with insecure women who are secretly enviously of your confidence or people who assume that all dancers are prostitutes.

So, read on! I'll be updating my blog as often as I possibly can (yes, I do have a full-time, boring office job during the week). And please feel free to leave comments or questions.

Thanks!

No comments: